Lowe Financial Group (LFG) is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of client’s personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
The following document aims to detail how a client’s personal information is handled by LFG and staff.
|AFSL||Australian Financial Services License.|
|ASIC||Australian Securities and Investments Commission.|
|AUSTRAC||Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre. This is the regulator responsible for policing the AML/CTF Act.|
|Clients||Those people or peoples who receive a service from a staff member of the Lowe Financial Group.|
|LFG||Lowe Financial Group|
|LFG Staff||A person employed or contracted by Lowe Financial Group.|
- Changes to industry standards;
- Changes to the Privacy Act 1988;
- Changes to the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012;
- Changes to the Australian Privacy Principles;
- Changes to the Best Practice Standards;
- Changes by Regulators;
- Changes to the Risk Management Framework.