Call Us Today 1300 316 048 mobile_banner
aia
macquari
zurich
asteron
tal
afa
aia
macquari
zurich
asteron
tal
afa

FREE Super Life Insurance through Superannuation Quotes Online

There are many superheroes out there that have the power of immortality, but it seems not ALL supposedly immortal beings live forever. With our powers combined, we thought of the iconic Captain Planet as a great example – his immortality faded and disappeared with the show’s fame, himself passing away into the histories of memory.

Understanding that none of us are impervious to unforeseen circumstances, finding the right protection for loved ones is important, and we’re sure Captain Planet would agree that life insurance through superannuation is a great way to do so. At Superhero Insurance, we have sourced the best deals, and are proud to provide you with super life insurance quotes online free of charge.

The benefits of Superannuation Life Insurance

There are a whole lot of super reasons to go with life insurance through your superannuation. You can preserve your disposable income; with premiums paid directly from the balance of your super fund your day-to-day cash flow is unaffected. You can also pay premiums with pre-tax earnings; employer contributions into a super fund are paid with pre-tax dollars, so any insurance premium you pay from your super fund becomes a more tax effective premium solution. Additionally, you get a 15% Premium Discount; the TAL structure also allows you to take advantage of the TAL Super Tax Rebate, by passing onto you the 15% tax deduction claimed by the Fund for insurance premiums. This applies where the payment method is rollover from day one, so you only need to rollover 85% of the premium from your external superannuation account. TASL pays the remaining 15% for you. Finally, the premium you pay is taken from your super so you don’t need to worry yourself about it.

One important factor to consider is your beneficiaries. The Superhero Insurance application offers a non-binding beneficiary option. Usually the superannuation trustee will decide who receives your benefit after taking your wishes into consideration. If you wish to put in place a binding nomination, please advise us when submitting the application.

Get your free online insurance quote

Our superpowers cover all areas of personal protection. We fly through the most reputable companies for the greatest deals faster than a speeding bullet, use our superhuman strength to destroy high prices, and use our x-ray vision to see through all the jargon that can sometimes leave you confused. Apply with us today and feel safe knowing you’re properly protected.

We’re here to help you with disability insurance as well as income protection and a whole lot more, and if you’re in need of any more information, please call us on 1300 316 048 to chat with us directly. You can also contact us telepathically, but if you lack telepathy skills you’re more than welcome to send us an online message, which we’ll reply to ASAP.